PW Consulting Group provides expert Business Mentor Services to help clients implement new business strategies, plan for the future and achieve business growth. Our Business Mentors are professional, highly experienced people who have a comprehensive understanding of best practice in business and how this translates to success. They provide clients with cost-effective, accessible professional resources which make a real difference.
Our Business Mentors work with you for an agreed period. This can often start with two days in month one, followed by one day a month from there.
- We provide as much support as your business needs – at cost-effective rates.
- We do not insist on a contract being put in place – this provides you with total flexibility and budgetary control.
- Our Business Mentors provide impartial, objective and highly-focused input.
- Our Business Mentors are available either on-site or via teleconference, video-conference or email.
Our mentor service will make a significant, positive impact in your business. Our ability to do so is reflected in the professional accreditations and memberships we have in place.
PW Consulting Group support clients to put strong business plans in place, achieving stretching milestones and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) which underpin growth. In doing so, we harness tremendous successful experience – our consultants are professionally qualified with a minimum of ten years’ experience of business planning.
Our business plans:
- Drive organisational effectiveness.
- Are designed for regular review – to ensure that performance stays on track.
- Are tailored to individual client requirements – reflecting local, national and international (where applicable) trading conditions and markets.
- Provide clarity on where to focus resources, when and how – ensuring that operational budgets are well-spent and generate Return on Investment.
- Harness diagnostic and planning tools which will challenge your thinking and place emphasis on what’s important to your business.
We recommend that all businesses have a robust business plan in place – as a platform for success. It is often said that “a business without a plan, plans to fail”. Whilst this is a general statement and not always true as such, our experience tells us the most successful businesses are those with a well-considered business plan in place which is regularly reviewed at Board level.
A good business plan will:
Provide a clear view of your business purpose and enable this to be communicated to staff, customers and stakeholders. Predict future impacts and contain actions to ensure they do not threaten your business. Set clear targets and objectives, so that business performance can be monitored. Set out where you want to be in the future (your vision) and how you will get there.